Do you want to be a part of the Dutch B2B marketing community. Below you’ll find 10 reasons why you just cannot miss this event on 20 March.
- Experience how to stop marketing and start real relationships with prospects and clients
- Results of the one and only B2B Marketing Barometer 2012 in the Netherlands by TNS NIPO and spotONvision
- The gift of practical marketing tips, coaching, hands-on sessions and networking with hundreds of ‘colleagues’
- Engage with everything on the latest trends in social media, inbound and content marketing in B2B
- Vote for the winners of the NIMA B2B AWARD 2012
- Keynote speakers Scott Stratten, social media guru and author of ‘Unmarketing | Stop Marketing Start Engaging’ and Steven van Belleghem, author of ‘The Conversation Company | ‘Really use your clients feedback’
- Expert speakers Tim Barker – Salesforce.com, Kors van Wijngaarden en Patrick Filius – Philips, Ingrid Archer – spotONvision, Reg van Steen – TNS NIPO, Ronald Velten – IBM, Todd Wheatland – Kelly Services
- Entertainment and the expertise of the hosts Rutger Mollee – Comedian and communications advisor and Yvonne van Bokhoven – LEWIS PR
- Lunch and Learn small sized lunch sessions with a B2B subject of your choice
- Talk to a coach: face to face and 1:1 with a B2B marketing expert
Date and location: 20 March 2012 – Westergasfabriek – Amsterdam
Investment: €595 (ex. VAT) for a day brimming with inspiration, knowledge, coaching, networking. including lunch and drinks and a personal copy of the Dutch B2B Marketing Barometer report. Group discount possible. The forum is worth PE-points.